Bay Computer Services
Offering a complete mobile computer support and repair service for
Ulverston, Dalton, Barrow and South Cumbria plus the rest
of the UK, using remote computer support
Technical Expertise and Support
- Repair and support of Desktop Computers, Laptops,
Netbooks and Servers
- Android Tablets and Ipad problems fixed
- Broadband and email problems solved
- Data Recovery
- Computer upgrades
- Virus / malware removal and prevention
fake anti virus software, trojan and scareware infections
- Search Engine Optimisation for websites
Expert No-Nonsense Advice
- Help with ordering the right computer / computer system
- Data backup advice and strategies
- help with general computer security
- Advice on where to buy your computer equipment from
Telephone Support - or in person
- As required
- Remote support can be offered, with a technician
connecting to your pc to troubleshoot problems
- Connect several PC's together for simple file sharing
- Help designing and installing small computer networks
- Troubleshooting networking problems
All versions of the Windows operating system and general
Information and quick fixes can be given over the phone or more usually with
a visit to the customer's premises.
Many problems resolved using remote pc support
It doesn't matter where you're located, many faults can be quickly and easily repaired by connecting to your computer and diagnosing the problem remotely - just phone the above number!
Geographical Area Covered
Grange-over-Sands, Coniston, Newby Bridge, Ambleside, Bardsea, Bowness, Windermere, Hawkshead, Kirkby-in-Furness, Askam-in-Furness, Broughton-in-Furness, Cark, Cartmel and everywhere in between!
Support is also offered
to any location with a broadband connection, in the UK or overseas.
Computer viruses, trojans and other infections including the likes of 'antivirus 2010' and 'ms system tool' malware can usually be removed by connecting to your computer over a secure link.
For this service, a no fix - no fee policy is in operation, so you have nothing to lose!
All services are absolutely confidential and adhere strictly to both the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Computer Misuse Act 1990